Thursday, April 3, 2014

Seaside Layout by Marta new Design Team Member

Hello everyone,

It's Marta here with my very first design team project for Cardz 'n' Scrapz
I must say it was a great pleasure to create this summer layout with all fantastic embellishments.
The whole project is stitched around and in the middle too.
I need to admit that sewing machine is recently my best friend.


To create this work I cut out lots of paper strips and squares. All the papers are from 8x8 double-sided Graphic 45 By the Sea Collection. I inked all the paper edges so they could stand out. 
The best to use is Distress Ink (black, brown) and inking tool.
I also used gorgeous Graphic 45 By the Sea stamps. I stamped few images on the seperate white card and then cut them out. In this way I created picture embellishments. Here are few close-ups.

Starfish:

 

Shell:

Ship steering wheel (cut out with craft knife):


Lighthouse and beautiful decorative fish net. You can cut the net and decide of it's size that will suit your project.


 I also added cute little shells:



I also stamped some wording:



Materials used:

Graphic 45 By The Sea Double-Sided Paper Pad 8"X8"
Graphic 45 By The Sea Cling Stamp #1
U.S. Shell Decorative Fish Net Natural



 Shells Mini 50gm


















I hope you have enjoyed this creation and I will see you soon for more seaside inspirations.
Have a great day everyone and create ! :)

Love,
Marta xx


11 comments:

  1. Amazing layout! Love how you worked all the elements and textures. Beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Marta!! Love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Marta, and the photo is beautiful too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh so lovely Marta ..love your stitching too ..keep the sewing machine !!
    Thank you for this fabulous layout.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always!!!Love the color combination:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just stunning Marta I absolutely love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your kind words xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you put this altogether - especially the way you used the stamps - very clever !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! That stitching looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you used the stamped pictures as embellishments! I need to work on some layouts-this is super :)

    ReplyDelete