Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Summery Cards by Marta

Hello crafty people :)

I am very happy to share with you my three summery cards today.
My todays creations are part of my design team work for Cardz 'n' Scrapz.
We received wonderful products this month. 
Beach, sea and summer are words associated to this products.
All three cards could be a perfect summer, holiday souvenir or wonderful gift for a close relatives.

For my first card I have used lovely image of sea. I sticked some small, 
cute shells into the photograph. 
Behind the photo I attached the fish net. Papers used are from Graphic 45.


In this creation you can find not only papers from Graphic 45 but also 
their beautiful stamps (word sea and seahorse image). 
Whole card is tied with bamboo blue cord.

My third card has some mixed media touches. On the backround I used Tim Holtz stencil and structure paste. I splased the backround with Tattered Angles Mists. On the side I attached great wooden chipboard. Fish net was coloured in black with some ink.

Products used:

Here is few more photos :)



If you would like to see my previous project with April kit then please click here for my Seaside Layout.
I hope you have enjoyed this creative journey with me. 
I will see you soon, hugs
Marta x

10 comments: