Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Altered Papier Mache Frame - By the Sea

Hi guys, it's Sandie here with another project featuring Graphic 45 By the Sea papers and stamps, and some other nautical goodies. 


I started out with a bare papier mache frame and roughly applied a couple of coats of gesso. I wanted to give the frame the texture of lighthouse walls. Once the gesso dried I then I added some white paint, and dried that off quicky with a heat gun. I trimmed down the By The Sea sheet to fit inside the frame. Then I adhered the fish net and shells around the frame. 

I stamped out the lighthouse from the Cling Set 1 and trimmed it out with a scissors. 

I also cut out some stamps and star fish from the papers and tucked a little bit of the net underneath



Thanks for dropping by!
Sandie
xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Sandie .. really lovely , fresh and summery . I love it .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame ! Thank you for sharing. Marta x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of colorful details combined with white frame!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know I love this frame Sandie!! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete