Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Graphic 45 - By the Sea - A Trio of Greeting Cards


Good morning! It's Sandie here with my last post using the April design team kit. We featured Graphic 45's By the Sea paper pad, stamps and various other nautical themed products - all listed at the end of the post. 

Today I have 3 cards to share. 
On this first card I used only the papers, some cardstock and a little piece of twine. I layered them up using 3D foam behind the front panel, for a more dimensional card. 


For my second card I added some fish net and a metal shell charm tied onto the twine. I also trimmed out the starfish and shells from the Beachcomber sheet. Again, I used 3D foam behind the front panel. 


On my last card I used the Graphic 45 cling stamps and stamped out the lighthouse using Fired Brick distress ink and Archival black. The Post Card is from the Sand and Surf sheet. To embellish I cut out some of the stamps from Splash and added some shells with hot glue. 


From this paper pad I have created a 5.5" x 4" Mini Album, Altered Frame and 3 Cards and I still have loads left -  definitely one of the best value for money items I've had in a while. 

Products Used:

I hope you've enjoyed the team's showcasing of all the products in this kit - we are looking forward to starting with a brand new kit on May 1st, so make sure to check back. 

Sandie
xXx

4 comments:

  1. Fab Sandie! Loved all your projects-looking forward to May :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards Sandie ,so colourful they would really put you in good form thinking of sunny days by the sea TFS x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning cards, so striking and impressive!

    ReplyDelete