Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Altered paper bag- bonus project by Sylwia

Hey Arty Souls:)

This is a bonus project for April. I wanted to show you how easy you can add personal touch to paper bags. As you know I love to up-cycle and recycle everything and I always keep paper bags, envelopes and shopping bags. And when I need to pack some gifts, I just pull the paper bag, add some paint and paper scraps and this way I create unique gift bag.

Products used:
- Gesso
- Ribbon
- Gelatos 





















I hope you enjoyed it!

See you again in May :)
xx
Sylwia


4 comments:

  1. these are gorgeous! such a lovely way to package xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Sylwia ..great ideas .Really lovely Thank you for posting .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore those bags ! Great way of altering objects !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kraft Paper Bags
    wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete