Friday, September 26, 2014

Mermaid Dreams

Hello lovelies,

I am back today with my last project for the design team with Cardz'n'Scrapz.  It has been an absolute pleasure, I have loved every minute of it, the end of something lovely :)  I have enjoyed sharing my work with you all so much.


For my last project I created a canvas, as it had been a while since I had played with one.   I created a back ground from the lovely Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden papers and played with white gesso and paste with the Prima star stencil by Finnibair.  The kraft dollies made great waves to place at the bottom of the canvas.  Loved how this paper collection allowed me try colours I would never have picked myself.


Lace, mosaic glass stones, wood flourishes, ribbon, and petaloo flowers where used as embellishments.  I also did some random stamping to add dimension with a Prima stamp and my Archival Ink from Ranger.

I hope you like this project.  Sending big goodbye waves to you all.

Hugs Mandyxxx

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mandy .. ..love the mermaid and wave ideas ..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. love the mix of colours and different materials.

    ReplyDelete