Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sister-In-Law Greeting Card

Good morning and happy July 1st! The school holidays are upon us and the sun is shining... ahh, bliss! Nothing beats doing a little crafting to the sound of happy kiddos in the garden ;) 

Today I have a card to share. I love the Prima Dolls stamps but find them a little bit large for my cards so on my card today I have only used the top half of her. First I cut out the oval, from Perfect Colouring Paper, using a Spellbinders oval die. Leaving the die in place, I stamped the image as this leaves a white border all around the edges. 


I coloured her up with Copic Markers and matted her onto a white and larger pink scalloped oval. 


The papers I've used are from Basic Grey's Highline 6" x 6" collection and they are matted with pink and white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment onto a Booktab die cut with Archival black ink. To embellish I've adhered some Prima White Petal Trimsome die cut Leaves and die cut Cherry Blossons. In the centre of the cherry blossoms I applied pink Liquid Pearls

Thanks for dropping by today and please do check back tomorrow when we will be debuting the DT kit for July ;)

Happy crafting!
Sandie
xXx

2 comments:

  1. Wow .. Sandie this is absolutely gorgeous , your cards are always so crisp and clean ..love your idea of using the top half of Prima stamp what a good idea .. I would never have thought of it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great idea to use half stamp :D will remeber that, very clever. Cute work xx

    ReplyDelete