Monday, May 19, 2014

Vintage layout by Marta

Hello my friends.
It's Marta here with my second May project.
I would love to share with you my vintage layout.

As a base for my layout I used beautiful paper from Tim Holtz Idea Ology. The lovely roses that you can see where originally on the paper. I tried to show the beauty of the papers by not covering it but to integrate it with my design.


The whole layout is stiched around by sewing machine. 
I also used stamping and stenciling on the backround.
All the paper pieces were inked on the edges. 
Under the flower you can see Chipboard Backround Lattice. I covered it with Prima Chalk Edger.
Added flowers were from my stash. The butterfly was cut out from the same paper. This is a great idea if you don't have much embellishments. Try to find on the papers some designs that could be cut out and used as your very own embellisment. Here is the photo of those paper butterflies.





Another stunning addition to the project was Prima Marketing Shabby Chic Treasures Resin Railings. I distress it with black ink and Prima Marketing Chalk Fluid Edger Pad Dark Rust.


I hope you have enjoyed this project. If you didn't see my vintage cards please check them out here :)
Love, Marta x


6 comments:

  1. oh wow! wow, I just love that flower on the background paper. It is my favourite out of all the pad of paper. I love all the stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, gentle layout! Love the butterflies:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Marta ..love the stitching too it looks soooo well in layouts .x

    ReplyDelete