Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Smile Love Happy Suitcase

Hello lovelies
Happy June :)  Here is my first project for this month.  I received a beautiful kit this month and it contained suitcases!!!  I has a play with paint, ink, papers, drawing, pencils, stamping....everything I could think off.

I started my case by using a stencil and some texture paste.  I then added random torn and cut strips of paper from the paper collection Plus One from Amy Tangerine.  This paper pack has such vibrant happy colours, it is what inspired all of this project, from the words, scene, colours of paint and girl drawing.

I drew my girl out on watercolour paper and coloured her with loads of different mediums of water based products.  Her dress was create with the orange paper from the collection.  I used acyrlic paint to create my background.  There is also some random strips of washi tape added.

I sprayed the white flower trim from our kit with pink spray.  All of the prima flowers used received the paint treatment too.  All elements of this was adhered with matt gel medium.

I hope this little case gives you some inspiration.  See you in a week or two with my next project using these goodies :)

Mandy xxx


3 comments: