Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tyrptich hanging sign

Hello lovelies

Mandy back today with my second project for June....how fast did that month go!  This is a hanging sign I created with heavy duty cardboard.  It was to add a splash of colour to the house for the summer time.

I layered paper on cut rectangles measuring 5" x 6".  To these bases I then added washi tape, some cards from the Becky Higgins Project Life collection, along with paper strips, tabs, texture paste and ink splashed in pink and black.

The dresses where created from a dress template I drew.  To give these strength I layered the paper on to some medium thickness card.  I added strips of paper, lace, trim and sewing.  These are then mounted onto the rectangles with foam tape, layered over stamped wings.  I did some random stamping in black ink and finished with small clear gems.

The 3 parts are attached with small jump rings and the hanging part was created by using 4 safety pins.

I hope this project gives you some inspiration and help bring some colour into your summer with these bright Amy Tangerine papers.  Thanks for looking.

Mandyxxx










3 comments: