Monday, January 20, 2014

Aideens second gelato project for January!

Hey guys! Aideen back again with another fun gelato project and also some ideas for using your gelatos :)


Here is what I have made:


It's a fun mixed media canvas board where I used some nice techniques with the gelatos-of course I have a video to show you exactly how I made it :) so please check it out and let me know what you think!!



Have you tried out gelatos yet?? Share your makes with us by linking your blog in the comments,

Thanks for visiting,

Aideen x

3 comments:

  1. wow love it Aideen..great idea and a fabulous keepsake .. He is a handsome young man too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely altered canvas, love the use of burlap too, I keep forgetting to use it in my projects.

    ReplyDelete