Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Discover Yourself

Hi! It's Sandie here and today I have a tag to share, which I titled Discover Yourself. 


The tag itself is from the Julie Nutting for Prima Aquarelle Tag Pad and it measures at 3.5" wide x 8.5" tall.  I covered it, front and back, with Prima's Fairy Rhymes designer papers. 

I stamped the Prima Doll out onto Blending Card and coloured her up with Copic markers. I paper-pieced the dress and headband. 


I cut the butterfly out from the designer papers, added some flowers and pearls and a flossed button to embellish.


The 'Discover Yourself' sticker is from Cosmo Cricket's Tiny Text


Thanks for visiting today. Remember, you can also find us on Facebook and we would love to see you drop by and share your creations with us :) 
Sandie
xXx





2 comments: