Wednesday, November 27, 2013

December Daily Album to Christmas ! DT

December Daily Albums! Design Team

Hi there Joanne here -

Ever since 2006 I have been making a December Daily Album - I got the idea from Ali Edwards blog way back then ! Last year I took a small SMASH Book, painted it white and used it to document the 24 days leading up to Christmas. In other years I have simply cut up any sheets of Christmas paper I had - put a chipboard front and back cover on it - punched two holes in it - slipped in two metal rings to hold it together - and it worked perfectly as a mini album !

This was last years project:


Haven't started on this year's one yet - but I will in the next few days !!!  I will keep you posted - if you haven't tried it before - give it a go - they are wonderful to look back on !

Joanne x

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous and such a lovely idea ...you are the queen of journals !

    ReplyDelete