Sunday, November 17, 2013

Aideens Prima Optimist DT projects

Hey guys,

I am so excited and delighted to be coming to you here as a DT member for the awesome cardznscrapz.com-so as you may have noticed from my fellow lovely DT members our first kit is the Prima Optimist collection along with other FAB matching goodies!!

And here is what I made:

The frame box is by Heidi Swapp also available on CnS and it contains a mini album I made :)

Here is the box:


And the album:


And I also made a little **bonus** project 


Want to see how I made all of these.... Check out my video!!




Thank for looking :)

Aideen x







2 comments:

  1. Wow Aideen ..this is really gorgeous , I love the mini album and what a lovely idea fitting it into Heidi Swapp shadow box .. the video is super too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous project, love the colours you used Aideen!

    ReplyDelete