Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ranger Melt Art Pot

 We have a Ranger Melt Art Pot to give away to a good home. BUT it has a US plug and needs a power converter if to be used in Ireland. Or perhaps you might want it for an American cousin!? If interested please write your name on here

*please note you need the proper power converter, a regluar adaptor won't work and converters are expensive if you don't already have one!!

1 comment:

  1. Me please I have the converter for an American plug. I have wanted one for ages. PLease pick me. I can even have someone in Cork collect it.